The 4” oval step bar provides a sleek look with an extra wide step area for better footing. Slip resistant
step pads will not fade or crack. Applications also available for small and mid-sized SUVs. Comes in 4" - 6" applications.
- Polished bars constructed from quality stainless steel
- Black powder coated bars constructed from quality steel
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Limited 3-year warranty on black powder coated part numbers
Trapezoid Side Steps are constructed of high quality, mirror finished T-304 stainless steel
and matte black stainless steel.
- Rocker panel mount
- Dual, UV resistant, deep-tread step pads
- Heavy-duty plastic end caps
- Mounting bracket features injection molded trim covers
- Made of Stainless Steel (PSS finish: SS304, Matte Black: SS 201)
Combined with custom fit brackets, this lightweight aluminum aggressive running
board design fits all listed applications and features protective accent trim.
- Material: aluminum 3003-H24
- Rocker panel mount
- Grated surface provides excellent traction
- Weight-carrying capacity: 250 lbs
- Limited 3 year warranty
Westin Automotive has a huge selection of steps you can choose from. Hitch steps, 4" - 6" ovals, 3" Nerf bars, Protraxx 4" - 6", R5, R7, Outlaw, Grate, HDX steps plus more. Here is just a few.
Side steps for hard-working trucks. The AMP Research Bedstep2 mounts just behind the cab, forward of the rear wheel, providing a faster, easier and safer route to access toolboxes, equipment and cargo in the bed. Easily installed, this frame-mounted, retractable truck step can be mounted on either side of the truck box, and it flips down or retracts with just the nudge of your foot.
Go ahead and step on it. Bedstep is a real time saver. Not to mention knee and back saver. Strong and rugged, this non-slip, retractable bumper step quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot providing a faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickups cargo. Supports up to 300 lbs. Frame mounts under the rear bumper so it works even with an open tailgate or when towing.